There is no basic difference between a minigame like Castle Wars

Обсуждение проектов , технологии строительства бань из бруса , а также информация о мобильных банях .
Megaomgchen

There is no basic difference between a minigame like Castle Wars

Сообщение Megaomgchen » 19 июн 2020, 10:24

I agree. There is no basic difference between a minigame like Castle Wars and also an"choice game-mode" like Leagues. The biggest issue with some thing like Leagues is possibly that OSRS gold it is seasonal, which may cause the rewards unattainable after a certain period, which I will see people taking issue with. Castle Wars begin after a certain period of time or doesn't go away. Should you missed the opportunity yeah I will agree with that being an issue, not a fan of items that are unobtainable. If individuals are tradeable Jagex is basically creating new discontinued items in Old School.

This seems really cool! Though I am a bit unsure about cosmetics carrying over to RuneScape if they are only obtainable if you attain a'high score in the leagues'. For alot of gamers that this is out of reach, and I'd hate to see people missing out. I hope everybody has a opportunity to obtain these cosmetic benefits in RuneScape. Other than that, I am curious! The cosmetics we provide in RuneScape will be detailed in a future blog, but I am expecting them to all be tradeable. This means players who don't want to participant leagues may still purchase them from other people.

Please read the comments. I don't care how difficult it is for ironmen. I am not talking about catering to a demographic. I'm making sure that no one-time uniques are made because (1) stopped rares are not great for the market, (2) it hurts completionists and now every item is actually accessible on new accounts, however obscenely rare (close impossible! I do not care when ironmen will have a harder time or if they're tradable. Thanks.

I understand the point of RuneScape mode is a limitation where ironmen have been expected to get everything. Yes, I know we decided to restrict ourselves. But if making makeup tradeable is the only respite for casual regular players who cannot play these hardcore hours due to IRL obligations, then casual ironmen players have zero incentive to buy RuneScape gold engage the seasonal leagues at all because they would have to grind crazy hours to keep up with streamers such as MmorpgRS/B0aty to get the makeup on RuneScape.

Вернуться в «Строительство бань из бруса»